In honor of the new week, I'm jumping back in. So here's my Gratitude Post for today!
Today I'm grateful and thankful now that ...
- I am back on the Gratitude train!
- I got to spend some time with my grandmother yesterday
- I got to hear my grandmother sing for the first time
- I got to see my dad and step-mom this weekend and we had an awesome visit
- I got the title replaced for my sister's car so the buyers can take it home
- Quinn is staying with us while her dog-mom is out of town and she is as loving and playful as ever
- Bella got to go on her first bike ride of the season (well it's more like a bike run!)
- We had a great improv/birthday show on Friday in New Paltz with a record number of guests
- We had an awesome group of students for our class on Saturday
- I felt like a TV producer as the MeetOn pilot but got plenty of time with the mic too
- My oil is changed, tires are rotated and inspection is complete - thank you R&C Auto!
- We had a great Shopping Annuity Info call last night with Millionaire, Gigi S - great crowd and awesome information.
- I have declared a new life I'm creating - I'm done creating a life where I deal with upset, anger and resentment. The rest of my life I'm creating joy, ease and freedom as my default...not as my reprieve.
- Russell has a new car and it runs great - plus he got a great deal on it!
On Mother's Day, I got to say what I was GRATEFUL for with the moms in my life and it got me thinking...I would like to share what I'm grateful for about others in my life too! So some of my posts will have a special Gratitude Shout-Out to someone special in my life...randomly generated. I was going to go in some sort of order, but then I was frozen with whom to pick first...ack!
Today My Gratitude for Aunt Kathie hits the spotlight!
- Kathie is a successful woman in business - a great role model for me and others that respect her
- Kathie gave her life to teaching for many years, changing lives and impacting future leaders
- Kathie is an amazing cook and you can taste the love she puts in every meal
- Kathie is someone I love talking to - we can talk about anything in her life or mine
- Kathie is smart in life, nutrition and business
- Kathie is a killer gluten-free cook
- Kathie created a legacy and a name that will live on in the memories of the Cumberland Valley community
- Kathie is beloved and honored by famous and talented artists around the globe
- Kathie is a great wife, step-mother, sister and Aunt
- Kathie honors her family among all others.